The curriculum has been structured with the following five goals:
- Investigate the changes in physiological function and mechanism under various conditions -- from molecular, cellular to organ system levels in animals or humans.
- Investigate medical problems or diseases by both basic and clinical studies.
- Attain the goal of clinical application by performing patent application and technology transfer.
- Improve ourselves by a model of PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Action).
- Concern about character education.